In the beginning there was a new blog

Dear readers, you won't have to search for funny religious stuff all over the Internet. I promise to do it for you. In fact, it would be an immense pleasure for me to be able to put a smile on your faithless face. Just keep visiting this blog if you are into this kind of stuff. Lots of hilarious videos, crazy cartoons, funny pics, witty jokes, bright quotations, amusing one liners, greatest anti-religious songs are to come. Everyday update.

I've had an extremely good preparation, got an enormous collection of all these things. So do keep faith in me

October 3, 2010

Learn about the Catholic Church

American comedian Louis CK makes a "documentary" about the Catholic Church. So hilarious! I  just couldn't help bursting out laughing! A must see!

No comments:

Post a Comment